Blockchain Conference Philippines is an event organized by Smile-Expo – the international company which has already held 50 blockchain events in 25 countries. This year, Smile-Expo will coordinate the second Blockchain Conference Philippines, uniting top crypto experts from different countries.
- FinTech Ecosystems in Asia / Fintech application in Southeast Asia
- Blockchain for business
- The software development business in Blockchain
- How might blockchain technology revolutionise tax / Blockchain potential to simplify and automate tax compliance and transparency. Taxation, Securities Law and Regulating ICO’s / Token Launches
- Privacy and national Identity / Governance in a Digital, Decentralized World
Agenda for Manila – December 6, 2018
- Сase study: Large investment funds are looking into crypto. Implementation of the Blockchain technologies in IoT, AI, AR, healthcare, lending industry, wealth management
- Panel discussion: Smart Contracts and Legal Contracts
The unique feature of the conference is discussion of the blockchain use cases in many different spheres in addition to financial segment – in the Philippines and other countries.
Event will also include demo zone where companies will show their latest developments and solutions. Last year, one of the exhibitors – Stepwyze– partnered with The Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA). It was the first sufficient partnership between a sovereign special economic zone and a blockchain development company.
Official language of the conference: English.