RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
FOR THE CRYPTO ECONOMY.

BW

BW Exchange Review

Centralized

BW Overview

  • BW, short for “bit”, “world” and/or “wealth”, is a digital asset exchange / cryptocurrency exchange that serves the crypto community via no less than 35 markets. A BW exchange review also reveals that they provide mining pool services to crypto miners from no less 45 countries and regions.

    A BW exchange review also reveals that their website is available in at least three languages, including English. However, with English selected, the FAQ page for one is only accessible in Chinese. Furthermore, it may be a false positive, but a visit to their homepage triggers a trojan warning from anti-malware software.

    They claim that the BW mining pool has up to date mined or produced more than $3bn worth of Bitcoin (BTC) – 300,000 tokens, Litecoin (LTC) – 1.5 million tokens and Ethereum (ETH) – about 2 million tokens. A BW exchange review also shows that they claim to produce or mine at least 1 million dollars (USD) worth of cryptocurrencies per day.

    Furthermore, it seems that they have issued their own ERC20 token with a max supply of 1 billion BWB tokens. BWB tokens seem to come with community rights and other rights and attributes. The tokens are being released through a mechanism that they call "synchronous release of POS mining".

    It seems that 51% of the tokens will be returned to the community via what BW describes as the "mining by trading, mining by deposit, mining by mining" model. This while the remaining 49% that are frozen and slowly being released, are earmarked for targeted distribution, including distribution to the BW Fund, operational teams and the public.

    BW Exchange Review, Trading Fees, Deposit and Markets

    • 24h Trading Volume

      5,660.471 BTC

      • BW Total Trading Pairs

        N/A

        • BW Margin Trading

          No

          • BW Deposit fees

            Free

            • BW Trading fees

              Transaction fees vary, full list here.

              • BW Fiat Deposit

                No

                • Accepted Payment Method

                  N/A

                  • BW Native token

                    No

                    • Native token smart contract

                      N/A

                      • BW Trading Markets
                        • BW Stablecoins trading

                          BW Withdrawals

                          • Daily Withdrawal Limit

                            depends on currency

                            • BW Withdraw fees

                              Withdrawal fee will be subject to the actual situation of the block.

                              • BW Withdraw fees discount

                                N/A

                                • Proof of Reserves

                                  N/A

                                  BW Exchange Rating Analysis

                                  Last edit 11.09.2019

                                  • BW is a chinese-based cryptocurrency exchange offering a below average number of markets, and a low number of crypto pairs. The team appears anonymous, with very little evidence of public team members anywhere. We did find some difficulties in site usage, particularly as the FAQs were entirely in Chinese, however, their customer service does respond rapidly. They do have their own token which is currently not withdrawable. Whilst they claim they use high security practises, crypto is not insured so capital is at risk.

                                    BW IEO launchpad

                                    IEO Start date End date Fundraising
                                    Pantheonx

                                    Pantheonx

                                    Apr 18, 2019 - Apr 19, 2019 N/A
                                    Grabity

                                    Grabity

                                    Apr 02, 2019 - Apr 02, 2019 N/A
                                    Link by BlockMason

                                    Link by BlockMason

                                    Apr 09, 2019 - Apr 09, 2019 N/A

                                    BW Exchange Additional Information