FashionTV brings the fashion modeling industry into the crypto space
FashionTV is building a blockchain based platform to help models break into the fashion industry without having to pay high commissions to intermediaries such as talent agencies. FashionTV’s new cryptocurrency, FTV Coin Deluxe, will help each model receive her work compensation while keeping the commissions as minimal as possible. FTV Coin Deluxe will also offer its holders the exclusive opportunity to access a myriad of indulgent goods and extravagant services that harmonize with their palatial lifestyle via a blockchain based marketplace.
FashionTV, the world’s top fashion broadcasting channel has decided to step into the crypto space to revolutionize the fashion industry. FashionTV, whose audience exceeds 1 billion people from all four corners of the planet, is building a decentralized platform that will help models break into the industry without having to rely on any intermediaries or third parties such as talent agencies that are currently controlling most of the fashion industry’s power.
FashionTV will launch a new ERC20 coin, named FTV Coin Deluxe, which will offer its holders the exclusive opportunity to access a myriad of indulgent goods and extravagant services that harmonize with their palatial lifestyle via a blockchain based marketplace.
How will FTV Coin Deluxe help models?
Taking the first steps into the fashion business arena can be not only hard, but also exploitive to junior models. Talent agencies often don’t keep their promises and contractual obligations. Moreover, they charge inappropriately high fees that usually exceed 19%. Connecting with the right agents and finding professional sponsors represent challenging tasks that expose junior models to an aggressive business environment.
FashionTV’s new blockchain based platform is planned to help young models overcome these tough obstacles and grant them novel means of monetization, while omitting the need to rely on third parties, especially talent agencies. Models will seize a fair opportunity to make it big, thanks to FTV Coin Deluxe and the technology of smart contracts.
FashionTV’s new decentralized platform will endorse transparency, guaranteeing that each model receives her work compensation while keeping the commissions as minimal as possible. The blockchain based platform will store a track record of all agencies’ contractual obligations to improve the work conditions of models and other employees in the fashion industry. Models, designers, sponsors, photographers, and millions of other employees in the fashion industry will be able to execute transactions via FTV Coin Deluxe.
What is the F Wallet?
The F Wallet is a blockchain based wallet that models will use to store, send, and receive their FTV Coin Deluxe coins. Moreover, the F Wallet will offer users the opportunity to:
- Boost their credibility with an electronic business card, a QR code, and a FashionTV personal email address.
- Take part in various modeling competitions around the globe.
- Get involved in an enormous community and interact directly with sponsors.
- Cash in FTV coins for various services and goods which can be only purchased via FashionTV’s online marketplace.
Via its hardware wallet, FashionTV will enable its users to secure the private keys of their FTV Coin Deluxe tokens. Each coin will grant users access to:
- Exclusive offers and discounts on extravagant cruises, fashion shows, parties, yachts, watches, phones, jewelry, lingerie, and cosmetics from the world’s top brands and designers. All this and more will be exclusively available to users via FashionTV’s online marketplace.
- Voting on real and virtual modeling contests. Moreover, users will be allowed to sponsor models directly with their FTV coins via the F Wallet.
- A unique concierge that will offer discounts on various stores to users, who will also be notified of events such as model contests, fashion shows (e.g. Victoria Secret shows), red carpet events and more.
FashionTV’s new blockchain based platform and cryptocurrency are expected to be a game changer that will offer new models fair opportunities, while protecting them from being exploited by talent agencies and other intermediaries in the fashion industry.
You can be one of the platform’s pioneers if you purchase FTV Coin Deluxe via the present presale which will end on May 15th. FashionTV’s official ICO will take place in May 2018.
For more information and to take part in the current pre-sale, kindly visit the platform’s official website.
Get the latest market information for all tokens and coins with Cointelligence’s cryptocurrency list.