- There are almost unlimited potential uses of cryptocurrencies: fat protocols, incentivized collective action, work sharing. Anything people now give away for free - open source code, blogs, videos - could benefit from the right currency enhancement.
- Reg A+ is a spinoff of 2012’s JOBS act that was designed to encourage investment and growth in small-and-medium-sized businesses – the kind of businesses that don’t necessarily want to go all the way to a full IPO, with all the SEC filing and regulatory requirements that involves.
- The greatest difference between traditional and crypto AML is technological. Unlike the traditional financial sector, compliance officers can track almost the whole history of cryptocurrency movement. In this respect, blockchain is an important source of data for a compliance officer that the traditional financial sector fails to deliver.
- Without a doubt, Stellar has one of the strongest communities around its token in the crypto space. They encourage people to use their product and build useful tools with it. Let’s take a look at how they do it.
- ‘How do I store my…?’, is one of the most asked questions in the cryptosphere. One that is posed by newcomers, veteran traders, institutions and everyone in between — an important question too.