Alvalor ICO (VAL)

Layered blockchain protocol for blockchain applications

Alvalor is an innovative protocol aiming to develop a more flexible and efficient blockchain platform that can enable userss to choose for themselves what trade-offs they wish to make in terms of security, privacy, scalabality and decentralization. Based on the Internet protocol stack, Alvalor will offer multiple layers of blockchain protocols, which will act as a toolbox to develop blockchain applications.

Alvalor Use of Token

VAL (Valor) is Alvalor's native token. VAL is an Ethereum based ERC20 token. 3,689,348,814,741,910,323 VAL tokens will be airdropped, which correspond to 20% of the total supply. The remaining 80% of tokens were distributed in the ICO which took place in Q3-Q4 2017. VAL tokens will be needed to benefit from Alvalor's layered blockchain and to be able to build blockchain applications.

  • Organization


  • Platform


  • Coin type

    Utility Token

  • Category


  • Max supply

    18,446,745 VAL

Alvalor Token Sale Stages

  • Stage
  • Start date
  • End date
  • Amount of Tokens
  • Price
  • Discount
    • Airdrop
    • 25 December, 2019
    • 3,689,349 VAL
    • Claim

Alvalor Distribution