Cointelligence Academy and Charles Kerrigan Present Smart Contracts Education
Cointelligence Academy is pleased to offer a smart contract focused course taught by highly respected lawyer, author, and blockchain expert Charles Kerrigan. This course explains smart contracts in plain English, making the concept accessible to everyone.
Learn about smart contracts on Cointelligence Academy
- Learn online at your own schedule
- Instructor Charles Kerrigan is a leading expert on cryptocurrency law
- No previous legal experience needed
- Course will cover basic legal concepts as well as smart contract specifics:
- The differences between tort law, contract law, and criminal law
- The elements of a contract and the remedies for breach of contract
- The development of the smart contract
- Review real-life case studies of how smart contracts have been implemented in different industries
- Continued support available via Cointelligence Academy’s Telegram group
Get access to this course
Later this year, Cointelligence Academy will be launching a full-length smart contracts course, at a price of $999. But for a limited time only, we are offering this introductory lesson for only $35.