Please read this document as We take the privacy of our users seriously and, We are committed to safeguarding the personal information that You provide Us whilst using the Website and We would like to assure You that We are not going to misuse any of the aforesaid information. We use your personal information only for providing and improving upon the Service.
Information We Collect About You
- In General. We may collect personal information that can identify You, such as, and not limited to, Your name, phone number and email address, mobile device identifier and other information that does not identify You. When You provide personal information through the Website, the information may be sent to servers located in various countries around the world.
- Information You Provide. We may collect and store any personal information You enter on the Website or provide to Us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as Your name, email address, and telephone number; information You give Us about your preferences and interests; Your likeness; Your activity history and data related thereto; We also may collect or request information about Your interests and activities, Your gender and age, and other demographic information.
- Information from social networks. You may grant Us permission to access Your information in one or more of Your accounts on other services or social networks (such as Facebook), which may allow Us to obtain information from those accounts.
- Information About Others. We may collect and store personal information about other people that You provide to Us. If You use the Website to upload, share and/or distribute Content (including videos, comments or other submissions), and such Content contains personal information about others, such information may be stored in order to allow for such uploading, sharing and/or distribution.
- Information Collected Automatically. We automatically collect information from Your mobile device or browser when You visit the Website. This information might include a mobile device identifier, IP address, geolocation data, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from Us and the referring website address.
- Cookies. When You visit the Website, we may assign Your mobile device and/or computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize Your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about Your online activity on the Website, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click, and the searches You conduct on the Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Website.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your visits to the Website. We also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables Us to customize the services we offer to users and to measure the overall effectiveness of Our content, programming or other activities.
- Information Collected by Third Parties. We may allow third-parties, including Our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on the Website. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Service does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- In General. We may use information that we collect about You to:
- Provide the services that You have requested;
- Manage Your Account and provide You with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about Your use of, or interest in, Our products, services, or content;
- Communicate with You by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to You;
- Develop and display content tailored to Your interests on the Website and/or applications;
- Enforce Our terms and conditions;
- Manage Our business;
- Process transactions between You and Us; and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to You at the time of collection.
With Whom We Share Your Information
We want You to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about You or Your activities on the Website or while using Our services.
- Personal Information. We do not share Your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform You and give You an opportunity to opt out of having Your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers. We may share Your personal information with Our authorized service providers that perform certain services on Our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business analysis, supporting the Website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business Partners. To the extent any personal information is contained in any content or place on the Website, or in any other comment or other Your Data, such information when You make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through the Our services, We may share personal information with the businesses with which We partner to offer You those products, services and promotions.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose Your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise Our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in Our sole discretion.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Company, Our Users, Our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of Our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting a general business analysis. For example, we may tell Our advertisers the number of visitors to the Website and the most popular features or Service accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop Content and Service that we hope You and other users will find of interest.
Integrating Social Networking Services
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide Us with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use certain features of the Website.
When You register on the Website We may send You email messages and/or newsletters about Service updates, improvements, special offers, or containing special distributions of content by Us. At any time you can choose to no longer receive such emails or newsletters from us by sending us a respective request. It may take up to 30 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that, changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from Us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard Your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions.
We want You to feel confident using the Website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure Your information, we do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
The Website is intended for people aged 14 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 14. In the event you become aware that an individual under the age of 14 has registered to our Website without parental permission, please advise us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
No Rights of Third Parties