RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
FOR THE CRYPTO ECONOMY.

Nauticus ICO (NTS)

Global eCommerce and banking solutions

Nauticus is launching an ICO to fund its development plan for 6 global eCommerce and banking solutions which utilize the blockchain technology. Holders of NTS coins, Nauticus' ICO token, will be able to trade their coins immediately on the Nauticus fiat and cryptocurrency exchange.

The Nauticus Exchange is in its final development stages and is due to open later in 2018. The exchange will offer the possibility to trade 100 cryptocurrencies and six fiat currencies (USD, JPY, EUR, AUD, HKD, and ZAR). Nauticus is also building an enormous blockchain mining center that will generate revenue, and a big amount of server capacity to ensure high-speed processing of Nauticus services for all users. Nauticus will rely solely on renewable sources of energy. Profits will be reinvested to fund the development of a blockchain based eCommerce marketplace. These platforms will be underpinned by the NTS coin, Nauticus exchange, smartphone app, and wallet.

ICO Start

18 Mar, 2018

ICO End

18 Jul, 2018

Nauticus Score Analysis

Nauticus has a high-quality website and whitepaper as well as a good level of marketing and a positive response from the community. Its vision of a simple blockchain-based exchange seems to be quite achievable and its product is already in public beta. However, there's no clear allocation of funds and some of the team members are quite inexperienced in their respective fields.

Nauticus Use of Token

NTS is Nauticus' native coin. It is an Ethereum based ERC20 token. There will be a total of 2.5 billion NTS tokens. 80% of all NTS tokens will be sold via the ICO. The remaining 20% will be divided as follows: 9% for referrals, 8.5% for the development team, 1.5% for the project's advisors, and 1% for the bounty program.

  • Organization

    Nauticus

  • Platform

    Nauticus

  • Coin type

    Utility Token

  • Category

    Exchange

  • Soft cap

    8,000,000

  • Max cap

    88,000,000

  • Max supply

    2,500,000,000 NTS

  • Price

    0.00001

Nauticus Token Sale Stages

  • Stage
  • Start date
  • End date
  • Amount of Tokens
  • Price
  • Discount
    • Limited Bonus - 2nd Stage
    • 08 April, 2019
    • 14 April, 2019
    • No limit
    • 0.00001
    • 15
    • Claim
    • Limited Bonus - 3rd Stage
    • 15 April, 2019
    • 21 April, 2019
    • No limit
    • 0.00001
    • 10
    • Claim
    • Limited Bonus - 4th Stage
    • 22 April, 2019
    • 18 May, 2019
    • No limit
    • 0.00001
    • 5
    • Claim
    • Bonus sale
    • 19 May, 2019
    • 18 July, 2019
    • No limit
    • 0.00001
    • 5
    • Claim

Nauticus Distribution

Nauticus Use of Proceeds

Nauticus Team Members

  • Bryan Ng
    Bryan Ng CEO & Co-Founder
  • Jonathan Chang
    Jonathan Chang COO & Co-Founder
  • Hong Huynh
    Hong Huynh CTO & QA officer
  • Barry Cheng
    Barry Cheng Chief Security Officer

Nauticus Advisors

  • David Hayat
    David Hayat Exchange and Banking Advisor
  • Kin Wong
    Kin Wong Exchange and Banking Advisor
  • Patrick Roberts
    Patrick Roberts Technology, Software and Policy Advisor
  • Remigio Bongulielmi
    Remigio Bongulielmi Technology, Software and Policy Advisor

Nauticus Past Events

  • 01 July, 2019

    Enabling ICO backers to immediately trade Nauticus Coins with 100 crypto and six currencies at launch (more to be added). In development and scheduled to open in mid-2018.

  • 01 January, 2019

    generates revenue to further expand our operations, and provides a social benefit for developing economies.

  • 01 January, 2019

    Ultra-low listing and payment fees, high security and detailed rating and accountability system.

  • 01 January, 2019

    Contactless payment methods via NFC, QR, ApplePay, AndroidPay and low fees down to 0.1 percent. Analytic support for enterprises and governments. Peer-to-peer funds transfer.

  • 01 January, 2019

    In which users are verified just once. Users control the sharing of sensitive data through biometric authorization, enabling the provision of only relevant information to businesses, governments or organizations on request.

  • 01 January, 2019

    Financial, legal, marketing and HR assistance. Launch ICO register and quality seal of approval. This will support both the blockchain community and help to protect investors. Add new ICO coins to Nauticus Exchange.