Universal Crypto is organising a very special ‘Investment Blockchain Conference’, in our home town of Limassol, Cyprus, 19th & 20th February 2019. (Complete Carob Mill Venue)
The main aim and vision of Nakamoto’s Den (ND), is to bring together digital start-up companies, established international companies, investors, VC funds, family wealth funds, blockchain influencers and industry leaders.
The Conference will consist of three pillars:
1. – Digital Start-Up Battles: There are 100 application slots available, and only 8 projects will be selected to compete in the Battles for FREE.
– Funded Digital Start-Up Battles; We will be hosting the world first Post-ICO Battles, which will give an opportunity to exciting Blockchain projects, to showcase their progress and evolution post ICO. There is 100 application slots available, and only 8 projects will be selected to compete in the Battles.
2. – Networking & Investment; The conference, will be providing excellent networking and investment opportunities for all participants that will be attending the two-day event. In addition, we will providing a one-on-one private meeting slots (15 minutes) for attendees to choose and submit an application, to have a meeting with an Investment Company, Start-Up & Post-ICO, Key Note Speaker & OTC Consulting.
3. – Blockchain Education; In our opinion, Education is the most important element, when it comes to adapting to new innovative technologies. That’s why ND will be providing ‘Introductory’ for beginners & ‘Advanced’ educational sessions, for individuals who have learnt the basics of Distributed Ledger Technologies but are seeking to learn more, via workshops, case studies, and real life stories coming from Blockchain leaders.
The overall theme of key notes and panel discussion will be based on the following areas;
· International Blockchain Adoption
· 4th Industrial Revolution
· Regulatory Developments
· Centralised Vs. Decentralised
· Alternative Governance
· Digital Assets & Identity models
· Showcasing of future economic concepts and much more!
We are expecting the following audience to attend the conference:
CEOs and Executive Directors from Forex companies and CIFs in Cyprus and from abroad.
Prominent figures in the Crypto-industry, like Cryptography professors from UCL, the author of the best selling book on Bitcoin currently, called “The Bitcoin Standard”, Mr. Saifedean Ammous, the president of the US Blockchain Association, as well as others that will be announced over the course of the month.
Family Offices, VCs, and angel investors.
Anyone related with Forex, Fintech, RegTech, Payment Service Providers and Fiduciary Services.
Representatives from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (we have personally invited the Chairwoman, Mrs. Demetra Kalogerou to attend too).
Representatives from the Central Bank of Cyprus.
Representatives from the Ministry of Finance.
Associates from the blockchain community in Cyprus, such as the non-profit organization Cyprus Blockchain Technologies, the Cyprus Blockchain Association, members from Bitcoin Club Cyprus and members from Decentralized Chapter Nicosia.
Entrepreneurs and anyone interested in finding out more about blockchain technology, distributed ledger technologies and digital currencies.
Digital Startups looking to fund their idea and existing already funded digital startups looking to increase brand awareness and compete among other Digital startups in the space.
You can find out more information on our website: https://nakamotosden.com/
Also, feel free to join ND Telegram Group: https://t.me/nakamotosden